With the advent of TikTok, social media as we know it has been revolutionised. TikTok has proven its staying power as a business tool, thanks to its many commercial users. If you want to maintain a steady stream of content and control your workload, it’s time to create a TikTok schedule.
If you follow my guide, you’ll be able to create a schedule for your TikTok account that will lead to its continued success and growth.
The benefits of pre-planning your TikTok updates
One of the most important aspects of growing a following on TikTok is maintaining a steady schedule of uploads. You may save time and avoid forgetting to post to TikTok by scheduling your articles in advance.
When to Upload Videos to TikTok
Whilst viewing videos on TikTok is always a good idea, picking the ideal time to share one can be more challenging. While numerous studies have looked at the best times to post on Facebook and Instagram, TikTok is still relatively new. This is why there isn’t as much content on the app.
More than a hundred thousand posts were analysed by Influencer Marketing Hub in 2021 to determine which ones received the most engagement.
To find out which postings on TikTok get the most likes and comments, we analysed over a hundred thousand of them. If you’re trying to figure out when the best time is to publish on TikTok, you may be frustrated (all in EST and without regard to sectors).
At 6AM, 10AM, and 10PM on Mondays.
On Tuesday, you may catch them at 2 AM, 4 AM, and 9 AM.
Wednesday at 7:00, 8:00, and 11:00 a.m.
9 a.m., 12 a.m., 7 p.m. on Thursdays
Hours on a Friday: 5:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00 PM
11 AM, 7 PM, 8 PM on Saturdays
On Sundays, the hours are as follows: 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 4:00 PM
There is no obvious trend in the data. Early morning and late night blogging can be productive on most days.
To what extent is ContentStudio compatible with scheduling TikTok videos?
With the latest ContentStudio platform link, social media managers, agencies, and influencers may publish to TikTok without leaving the app.
Additionally, you can quickly automate TikTok posts with the help of social media management platforms like ContentStudio.
Here’s everything you need to know about connecting your Tiktok and Content Studio accounts:
- Step 1:Enter your login information for your ContentStudio account. Follow that by going to Settings and selecting Social Account. Step 2: Connect your Tiktok account by scrolling down to that option.
- After clicking the Authorize button in step 2, your TikTok profile will be connected to the social profiles you specified.
- Step 3: Go to the Publish menu, and then choose Composer. Then, click the Social Media Post option.
- Step 4: Select your Tiktok account, and either click the Add video button or go through the Media Library to upload your movie. You may either hit “publish” right now or schedule your article for a later time.
- Step 5: Message will be sent to your mobile device. When the alert shows at the top of your phone’s screen, tap on it. If you follow the link in the message, you’ll be sent to a page where you can upload your film for public viewing. There are two notifications coming your way. Simply select the first option that declares “Your movie is ready” to get started.
- Step 6: Next, you’ll see the screen shown in
- Step 7: Once you’ve finished customising your image with filters, text, noises, and stickers (as shown in the image), you can move on by clicking the Next button.
- You can then edit your post with captions, hashtags, and other annotations before hitting the “Publish” button.
- In the ninth spot, a window will suddenly open. You have the option of sharing or keeping your videos private. Just clicking the “publish now” button will initiate the video upload.
- This is where you may view the video you just uploaded.
Planning your TikTok content effectively
Brands, companies, and influencers can all relax, be themselves, and experiment on TikTok. Not only that, but there is a target demographic out there who is perfect for your product.
How can you optimise the consequences of your TikTok scheduling strategy?
Planning your day on TikTok? Here are some suggestions for how to do it most efficiently:
Be abreast of the latest developments.
If you’ve spent any amount of time on TikTok, you know that the platform is driven entirely by fads.
It’s important to maintain a high rate of repetition.
If there’s one thing that all successful TikTok users do, it’s post at least once a day. Using TikTok, you can experiment with different approaches to social media content creation.
Optimal posting occurs when:
Timely and frequent TikTok posting is essential. You may need to adjust this time frame based on the day of the week and the typical online activity of your target demographic. It has been shown that the best times to upload to TikTok are between 6 and 10 in the morning and 7 and 11 in the evening.
Make a schedule for when you’ll be posting
Creators of content for social media platforms face the real risk of experiencing burnout. Regular writing is essential, but you shouldn’t try to take on too much at once. Motive is essential if you want to create content that is interesting, useful, educational, reflective, and of high quality.
Finally, some words
Scheduling your TikTok postings is a great way to increase your reach. Following the above steps will allow you to quickly plan your posts at the best time of day, maximising your TikTok experience. The next step in expanding your customer base and fostering a sense of belonging among your online community’s members is to encourage as many people as possible to watch your videos.